|Mitsubishi Evo 7 FQ300 - £9750|
Mitsubishi Evo 7 FQ300 build 144 of 200 made
· Amathyst black with blue/black cloth Recaro interior
· 2002 (52 plate)
· 56,000 miles
· Tax and MOT to August 2011
· Full service history
All the usual Lancer GSR spec (air con, leccy windows etc).
Extras / upgrades:
· MR Dynamics 17” wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric tyres.
· Lowered on Billstien MR shocks with Kansai springs and progressive coil at approx 32,000 miles.
· Magnex stainless 5” slash tail exhaust. De-cat. (Original cat included, passed last MOT emissions without the cat fitted).
· AMS Intercooler and J-Pipe.
· Evo 9 rear bumper (original bumper included).
· Defi oil pressure and boost guages in A-pillar mounting (original A-pillar trim included), Defi
Controller II and Defi Display Unit.
· Alpine CD head unit with sub-woofer box in the boot.
Last service at 55,000 miles by Mitsubishi Northampton.
New clutch, gearbox rebuild, gearbox oil and AYC oil at 56,000 miles (last week!) by Steve Hill Motorsport.
Mechanically the car is in excellent condition.
Cosmetically the car is in good condition with the
usual stone chips on the front and some slight kerbing of the alloys.
Two previous owners – had been in the same family since new when I bought it. I’ve done 15,000
miles in the 2½ years I’ve owned it. Very much second car usage, always garaged when not in use,
driven sympathetically, run on 97ron or Shell Optimax and warmed up/cooled down correctly. Never
been on a trackday or to Santa Pod!
No test pilots, timewasters or wankers.
Posted by:Matt Daniels (15:57 Sun 31 Oct 10)
More Information: [ http://www.techtoniq.com/downloads/misc/EvoAdvert.pdf ]
[ Send BatMail ]